Designed specifically for UPS Service-
This line is housed in standard polypropylene or flame retardant polypropylene rated at 28 LOI 12 volt monobloc. The absorbed glass-mat (AGM) construction lowers internal resistance for superior high-rate, short-term discharges typical of UPS demands.
Deka Unigy II Interlock AVR95 sealed lead-acid systems offer more power in less space. Patented Interlock Module design eliminates rear bolting, allows front access bolting and increases installation safety. It offers more choices in configuring the battery system, provides more flexibility when choosing height and length of your particular system configurations, and enhances space saving and versatility.
High Rate Series-
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Pure lead, low calcium, high tin positive grids deliver quick high-rate power
- Exclusive IPF ® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-termreliability
- Reinforced flame retardant (rated UL 94 V-028% LOI) polypropylene or standard polypropylene case and cover resists bulging and meets safety requirements
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valve on flame-retardant or low-pressure,self-sealing valve on standard maximizes gas recombination efficiency and minimizes gassing
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing ensure quality products through control of process and standards
- Case and cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Float Voltage: 2.25 volts per cell ± .01 VPC@ 77°F (25°C)
- Design life 10 years @ 77°F/25°C (full float)
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE-485 capacity requirements at shipment
The highly-efficient Deka Unigy II is a sealed lead-acid battery system that uses AVR (absorbed valve regulated) technology and utilizes a smaller footprint to save space while providing optimal power.